Thursday, March 3, 2011

We almost died!

So, here's the deal. We've all been pretty sick... see


SICK! So, there hasn't been much picture taking happening around these parts. We've still had stuff going on and Liam says and does cute, silly things, but I have no photographic evidence. I can't imagine that you'd want to actually READ the ol' blog, so I waited to update until I had some cute pictures again, as to not bore you with too much text.


Here are some pics of the little cutie bug, who, incidentally is now old enough to hang out in nursery! Woot!
Not that I don't absolutely love the little man running around, banging on the girls' chairs in Young Women, and climbing up onto the table so he can draw pictures on the chalkboard. Not that I won't miss his stinking up the little room with that afternoon drawer filling.

And, not that I won't miss snuggling during the lesson, trying to get him to sleep, while he just screeches because he wants to get down and play! Of course I'll miss all of that on my Sundays! :) All kidding aside, I am a little nervous about him learning certain words like, "mine," and hitting and fighting with other kids.

I am hoping he isn't a problem- I hope he is sweet and well-mannered and happy and positive. I hope he participates and sings during singing time and doesn't throw fits. I hope he is a good boy and that he has fun in nursery. I really will miss the little stinker, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment