Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kinlee came to visit!

I got pictures 2 times during their visit (boo!), but they are pretty cute. Liam and Kinlee had a fun time together. They got along pretty well and giggled and played. We always have super busy Sundays and this one was no exception. I had to cook a roast and make several dozen rolls for dinner before Sunday morning because Mike and I also had meetings that morning. Right after church I had choir practice, then we went directly to the Howards for dinner/ Gage's farewell party. (He just left to the MTC this morning. Hopefully his visa will come soon and he will be off to Brazil.) Anyway, Kambree helped me make rolls on Saturday night so we would be ready for Sunday. The kids decided to help, too.

Liam started eating the flour that I'd lay out to knead the dough in.

Kinlee wasn't too sure about it...

She eventually went for it and this was her reaction. I think she still wasn't sure whether she liked it or not.


Liam had no problem eating straight ol' flour, though. Weird!


The next batch of pictures is from the morning that the Meudts left. I realized I didn't have very many pictures of their trip about 15 minutes before they pulled out of the driveway, so I quickly busted out the camera.

Just the kiddos eating breakfast that morning... I totally dig Kinlee's bed head!

Liam is getting better at feeding himself with utensils.


Mostly, though, he just shoves everything into his mouth at the same time.


Kinlee is such a cutie...

Liam is sad that they had to leave... He woke up the next couple of mornings wondering where Kinlee was. "Kin-ee, Kin-ee," he would yell as he walked around the house.

Thanks for visiting, you guys. Come back any time!

No comments:

Post a Comment