Wednesday, January 12, 2011

30 days ago...

... Which brings us to Pocatello. Liam was loving all of the Christmas decorations at my parents' house. He loved the ornaments so much that he broke a couple- really fancy nice ones, too. Sorry, Mom.



One of my projects I talked about in the last post was to make some cake balls for my brother, Todd, on a mission. We did a twelve days of Christmas thing for him and I had days 10, 11, and 12. He got 10 cake balls, 11 candy bars, and 12 greeting cards. Of course, I had to make a box for the cake balls!

Christmas Eve celebrations were held at Grandma's, which is tradition.

We all sit around, eat food, laugh and try to keep the babies away from the breakables. Sorry about all the pictures at this part. I actually narrowed it down to these cutest ones. This little boy is just too adorable.





Christmas morning!! Liam wore his cute red jammies to bed so that he'd be cute and festive on Christmas morning.


And, seriously... what's Christmas morning without an awesome snot bubble? Let's take a closer look...
Our Christmas was complete with red jammies, snot bubbles, presents, yummy breakfast, games, toys, missionary phone conversations, smiles, hugs, and family. Come back tomorrow, when we go to Utah for more holiday fun!

1 comment:

  1. I noticed your mom has the Temple Square Christmas village set. We (as in, Joseph's siblings all pitched in) just got that for Joseph's mom for Christmas. Liam is such a cutie. I love him! And I love you guys, too!

    ReplyDelete