Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

I totally failed at documenting our Thanksgiving weekend with family. I got the following measly shots...

Here's Mike carving the turkey. We smoked our turkey- boy, was it delicious! Thanks Bishop!

Yuki and I did all the cooking- we had turkey, mashed taters, gravy, stuffing, rolls, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, veggies and hummus, and pies. Thank you, Yuki, for making such delicious food!

We had a great Thanksgiving with Mike's sister, Yuki, and her family: Joseph, Akiko, Moses, baby Asher, Sam, and Hannah.


This is Moses and you can see Akiko in the background. I'm bummed that I didn't get more pictures of all the kids. This was the first time we had met Asher and the first time any of them had met Liam. Even though I have no evidence, we had a lot of fun. We ate food, played games, sat around and talked, played with kids, made a wedding cake... wha? That's the next post. Anyway, thanks for spending Thanksgiving with us, Weckers. We loved having you! Please come again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment