Monday, November 29, 2010

Jocelyn's wedding reception

Jocelyn got married last month in Rexburg and just had her reception here in Gresham this weekend- just two days after Thanksgiving.

Mike put together the video. He also took care of the baby tending while I took pictures:



Here's the whole fam:

The happy couple:




And some details:



Jocelyn didn't want a cake. She said that she and Adam would feed cake balls to each other, which is all the cake that they were planning to have. Karen and I found some pictures of wedding cakes made out of cake balls and thought we'd give it a go. Karen made all the cake balls- something like 450 in total! Yuki and I put the cake together on Friday morning. I painted the scrolled vines on top and Yuki made some fondant flowers. I found a picture of cake balls dressed like a bride and groom and Karen made a couple to go on top. I think it all turned out so awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment