Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mister Trumpet- Messy- Eater Man

Liam's favorite toy right now is the mouthpiece off of Mike's trumpet. Daddy will blow into it to make the trumpet sound and Liam will then try. He sticks the whole thing in his mouth and blows. Soon, drool starts dripping out of it as he runs around "playing the trumpet."




The other day, when Liam was eating some oatmeal, he bit down on the spoon and blew out- getting oatmeal all over the place. It caught me by surprise and I laughed hysterically for a couple of minutes. Liam thought it was pretty funny that he made me laugh so hard, so he kept doing it. It turned into a HUGE mess, but we had so much fun! When I was getting pictures of the aftermath, actually any time I get the camera out these days, he kept pulling his scrunchy face. This would, of course, make me laugh harder and he'd keep doing it. This kid is so crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment