Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 8-16

March 11- Thursdays are now craft days, so Liam and I go to a friend's house to play with my cricut, mostly. Liam gets to play with some other kids.



March 12 maybe?

Whenever this was: I was making dinner and left Liam to play in the living room. I didn't hear him for a while so I checked on him and found him eating his bouncy chair.




March 13, I think: Liam tried peas for the first time. He didn't really mind them. I think he just likes to eat- doesn't matter what it tastes like.



March 15: Liam likes to jump in the kitchen when we make dinner. He was getting bored and wanting to play with something, so I tied a grocery bag to the drawer where he could reach it. He LOVES it! Well, last night I was making dinner, Liam was jumping and playing with his bag, and Mike was doing dishes. He put the bottle away on Liam's forehead, of course!



March 16: Liam is getting really mobile. He crawls all over the room. He went from one end to the other (14 feet to be exact) in order to play with Daddy. He is also able to sit himself up. It may not look like it in this first photo, but he is actually slimming down- losing the michelin man rolls. :( He's growing up too fast!


I think I told you before how much he likes to chew on tags. This ball has tags all around it- Heaven for this little guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment