Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Feb. 28 and more March 2

I just looked through the pictures on my camera and realized I hadn't uploaded some from the weekend. They are too cute to pass up, so you get an overload of pictures today. I hope you don't mind. This first one is just the cute little guy after church on Sunday- just playing.


Well, then he decided to back this party up. He scooted back and got stuck under his bouncy chair. I thought it was funny. He didn't.




I believe he is teething because, among other things, he tries to chew on everything. Here are a couple of his latest indulgences:

The couch cushion. We call it his popsicle.



And an apple core. He went to town on this thing for a good 5 minutes before I took it away. I don't know if it's bad to let him chew on it, but he sure liked it. When I took it from him he bawled like I had bit him or something. The apple was nasty and covered in drool.





Now here are a couple of videos. The first one is just the little dear laughing at his weird mom.


These next two are a little long, but there's some really great stuff in them. Liam is so smart- here's proof. This first video also shows another thing that Liam loves to chew on. And, he's getting really close to crawling- the second one is proof of that.




No comments:

Post a Comment