Thursday, January 2, 2014

Girls' Weekend: September 2013


These ladies... I sure love them!
At the end of September, I had the opportunity to go out to Joseph, Oregon with this beautiful group to stay at Katie's family's ranch.  It was a wonderful few days of relaxation and fun.  I ate yummy food (probably gained a few pounds), zip lined over the crazy cold lake, jumped in fully clothed, played on the four-wheelers, lazed about in the sun, actually got more than a couple hours of sleep at night, hiked, fed some deer, made dinner over the fire, and had a really good time. 













I had just started a semester of school and had to take some pictures showing certain design principles for a project.  So, some of these pictures were for that. Anyway, it was a wonderful trip and I'm glad I could go.  Thanks, especially, to Mike, who watched the kids and made it possible for me to go with these wonderful ladies.  Let's do it again, sometime, gals... whatdya say!?

No comments:

Post a Comment