Saturday, March 9, 2013

No words... just pictures

Well, I guess I should say few words... I don't really remember the stories around all of these pictures.  I just wanted to get them out into the blogosphere to be able to access them later.  These are mostly from the iPhone, but some are from the actual camera.  My littles are growing up like crazy and I've done a bad job of documenting the past year or so.  Everyone is happy, healthy, smart, and cute- what else do you need to know?! :) 

Liam


 
 




 



  Lucas














Jude













Cute Boys














My friend and I entered a photo contest to try to win some essential oils.  Here are the pictures we took for that contest, the last one is our entry.  Go to this link and vote for our photo!!






  

1 comment:

  1. Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this. I am also LDS and am working on the BRADY family - the descendants of Hugh Brady, born 1709 and his wife Hannah McCormick. They came to the Colonies in 1730 and settled in Cumberland County, PA. I am on the board for the Brady Family Association. We share our information freely with all descendants, send our a newsletter 3 times a year and hold reunions every three years. Just wondering if you are from that BRADY line, or are your from Lindsay Anderson BRADY, born 1811, early LDS Convert and friend of the Prophet Joseph Smith? You may contact me directly via e-mail at: dcuillard@aol.com or you may call me via my cell phone at (805) 341-7890. I live in Southern California. Thank you for posting the beautiful photos of your family! By the way, I have 7 children - 6 sons & 1 daughter, all grown now. I also have 17 grandchildren - 12 boys & 5 girls and one great grandson.... yes, boys just keep popping up in my family as well:)
    Thanks again,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete