Saturday, November 10, 2012

My three babies... er boys


I think Liam sometimes gets jealous of the babies.  He will play with toys that are, obviously, too young for him.  He will sometimes ask for bites of their food.  Most often he will ask to sit in my lap or snuggle with me like he sees the babies do.  Every once in a while I will find him trying to squish himself into the Bumbo or high chair.  And this once I even caught him trying out a binky.  He doesn't like any of this stuff.  I think he just sees the babies using them and wonders if he might enjoy it, too.  He prefers big kid things that they can't do, though, like drinking strawberry milk and using the ipad. 

Luke thinks it's funny to see his big brother in such a tiny chair.

Oh, Liam.  You didn't even use a binky as a baby.  By the way- the babies don't use binkies anymore either.  It's kind of bittersweet.  I am glad we don't have to ween them, but I end up having to nurse a bit longer.

This is how Jude looks most often- super smiley and always moving.

1 comment:

  1. You have such cute boys! I love the pictures-keep them coming!!!

    ReplyDelete