Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween


I didn't feel as into Halloween this year as I have in years past.  Liam has been planning on being a fruit bat for, like, 6 months.  I wasn't super excited about that costume, but ah well.  That's what he wanted. I went to work on his costume.  He loves it, and that makes me happy. 

I came across a picture of the most adorable lion hat and knew I HAD to make it for at least one of the boys.  Fittingly, Jude walks around the house growling at everyone, so I knew he was going to be a lion.

Lucas is so snuggly and sweet, he wouldn't have made a very good lion.  I thought a more appropriate costume for him would be a lamb.


He didn't love to wear his hat nearly as much as Jude.


Everyone looked cute, though, and we were off to do some trick-or-treating.

The many faces of Jude the lion

 

We went to downtown Gresham, like last year, and walked around to the businesses.  Liam practiced saying Trick-or-Treat in a loud voice, so that people could hear him.


He also practiced flying, like a real live fruit bat. :)


The babies just snuggled in the stroller, looking cute, of course.  

 

We left downtown to visit some ward friends and trick-or-treat in the neighborhood.  It rained on us just a couple of times, but stopped pretty quickly.  We didn't get too wet.  It wasn't super cold.  Liam got a pretty nice haul.  It was a successful Halloween.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......wwwwwwwwwwww......wwwwww. Awesome ideas, cute cute boys. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so great that you make their costumes! Maybe if I start now I could get my kids done for next year :)

    ReplyDelete