Thursday, May 10, 2012

4 Months

 This is a post I wrote at my chelsiebrady.wordpress.com blog, but since nobody reads that blog anymore, I thought I'd post here, too. :)

4 Months

Image
 Image
That's how long it's been since I've done any painting.Image
That's how long my house has been messy and the laundry's been backed up.
That's how long it's been since I've had a decent night's sleep.Image
That's how long it's been since I've gone anywhere by myself.Image
Sometimes I feel like I'm not getting it all done.Image
That I'm not a very good wife or housekeeper or visiting teacher or Relief Society teacher or sister or daughter or aunt or, worst of all, Mother. Image
Then Liam will choose to play with his homemade rocket over his other toys, or ask to snuggle with me, or one of the babies will quiet down when they hear my voice.Image
And I realize
Image
This has been a really productive 4 months.Image
I still have dirty floors. I still have no new paintings to speak of. Sometimes we have frozen pot stickers for dinner... at 9:00 pmImage
But I am so blessed. I have 3 awesome boys. A great husband. Wonderful friends and family. And happiness.
Image
What a wonderful life!
Image 
Liam made sugar cube temples in nursery. Boy! I love nursery! He also came home saying, "Jesus was resurrected!" and "Jesus loves me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment