Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter buddies

Imagine the babies with cute shoes on that match their bow ties. Also, imagine that Jude didn't spit up all down the front of himself right before taking these pictures. Imagine Liam in the pictures wearing light pants, a blue and tan checked button-up, and a robin's egg blue vest. Imagine Mike wearing his light suit and a pink tie. And finally imagine me wearing a flowery skirt, pink top, and white cardigan. There, now you know what we looked like on Easter Sunday. :) I am seriously bad at taking photos these days- even on important days like Easter. But, here are a couple of the babies in their get-ups (mostly). That counts for something, right?

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel too bad about the pictures. I totally missed Easter pictures this year. My kids sure looked cute though. I'm sure you all looked awesome.

    ReplyDelete