Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summer... for real?!

Liam is napping this beautiful day away. I think I will go wake him as soon as I click "publish post" so we can go run around in the wonderful sunlight. I found these pictures that I haven't blogged about yet, so here you go. The first batch is of my awesome garden!

On May 20 my garden containers looked like this:

peas

red potatoes, spinach, yellow onions

broccoli, green onions

2 types of tomatoes, bell peppers, and carrots


And today they look like this:

peas

birds- eye view- they're getting kinda crazy! It's a bush variety that supposedly doesn't need trellising. Anybody use this kind and is that true?

yellow onions, spinach, red potatoes

red potatoes, spinach, yellow onions, broccoli, green onions

broccoli, green onions, tomatoes, peppers, carrots

And, here is my indoor garden:

salad greens and cherry tomatoes

And, here is my favorite little sprout on May 20:





No comments:

Post a Comment