Wednesday, January 12, 2011

21 days ago...

was the last time I posted anything on the ol' blog. My mom let me know. That was her way of saying, "Post something already!" I'm a little overwhelmed, though, because I have so much to post. Guess I'll get started with December 1. Wow! That is a long time ago. So really the title should be 43 days ago... Sorry, Mom!

Liam was "helping" decorate for Christmas. He decided to decorate his head. This is a good picture of his chicklet teeth.

On Dec. 3 we had our ward Christmas party. I just happened to snap this picture at the right time and Liam looks like he's rapping.

And Liam saw Santa. He wasn't too thrilled at first, but warmed up to the jolly man long enough to get a cute picture.


Stay tuned, there's lots more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment