Friday, October 1, 2010

Sept. 20, 22, 25, 28 & Oct. 1

Sept. 20

Liam likes to have things around his neck. Tonight his neck accessory happened to be the Wii nunchucks. We love playing with our silly baby! He seems to be frightened by the crazed expression I have on my face! :)



Sept. 22

Liam loves to watch the garbage truck on Tuesday mornings. He actually loves looking out the window no matter what's happening. Tonight, in fact, (Oct. 1) he spent a lot of time watching some neighbor kids ride their bikes. He also tries to escape any time the front door is opened. He'd play outside for hours if I let him.


Sept. 25

We went to the Oregon History Museum on Saturday, the 25th for FREEEE! It was National Smithsonian something or other so many of the museums were offering free admission on that day only. We rode the train downtown with Janae, Dallin, Saren, and Mitsy (Dallin and Saren's grandma). The kids were quite well behaved and worn out by the time we rode the train back home. It was a fun-filled day, but this is the only cute picture I got.

Also, notice the massive bruise on Liam's forehead in this picture that you don't see in the ones previous. We knew it would happen eventually: Liam took a dive off of his high chair right onto the vacuum. Later that day he also shut his head in the refrigerator and fell right into the corner of the wall causing bruises across his entire forehead.

Sept. 28

Monday, FHE, the day after my birthday... We had a packed weekend to celebrate my birthday and the fun just kept happening during the week. We played all day then went to Toy Story 3 at the cheap theater for FHE Monday night. Liam did okay for the first 30 minutes or so then got really sleepy. He slept for the rest of the show. He was dressed when we went out, don't worry! This was earlier in the day, playing catchphrase, of course!


Oct. 1

And now, today... I got a crochet pattern for a really cute beanie for kids and have been all about the crochet lately. The hat is not quite done, but I have to find some buttons to finish it off. Liam has really enjoyed the extra toys to play with (aka: my crochet hooks and yarn). He was super playful tonight, so I snapped a few photos. I can't get enough of his silly, cute, crazy little faces. I love this kid so much!





1 comment: