Friday, October 29, 2010

October 29

We had a great time at the ward Halloween party tonight. Liam's costume was a hit. Mike's makeup was awesome. We had way too many sweets. It was a good night.

This is Moe- one of my young women. She is such a nice girl.


This is a giant sandbox filled with rice for the wee ones. Liam LOVED it! Also, this is Kyleigh- Liam's girlfriend.

There were two Cleopatras

I think Mike was the only zombie.

Brother G was freaked out a little. He didn't quite know what to think.

Liam liked eating cookies. People were all too eager to share with him, too.

Nachoooooo!


Liam doesn't look thrilled that his dad is trying to eat his brains.

Happy Halloween, everybody!

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is that your family is to cute for words. I hope my family is a cute as yours :)

    ReplyDelete