Sunday, October 17, 2010

October 15 & 17

October 15:

We built a fort and had so much fun! Liam loved playing in it and finding new secret passages in and out. We kept it up for a couple of days because Liam seemed very bothered when I tried to take it down.

The tour-

Welcome to my fort. I love it!


Come around to the main entrance.


Here is where the babies sleep... let's take a closer look

There's Scout, Toggl, Sachi-bear, and baby Pooh all tucked in for their nap

And that completes the tour. Thank you for coming- now get out!


October 17: Today

I was making rolls and Liam was playing around in the cupboards and by the window and with his toys- nothing abnormal. I looked over at the pantry and found little Curious George making a mess with the cornmeal. It actually looked pretty fun. I would like to play in a big canister filled with cornmeal! I had to snap some pictures before cleaning up the mess.

How could I stay mad when he pulls this face?

1 comment:

  1. lovw the cornmeal face! :) he is such a stud. that remdinds me that i need to build more forts with scott. i LOVED blanket forts as a kid. me and liam have a lot in common!

    ReplyDelete