Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sept. 11

I was just working away on the computer the other day... I think I was trying to find some great coupons to print... and I noticed that Liam was being awfully quiet. I looked over in the living room, where he was playing, and found him like this:

... sitting in his bouncy chair with his teddy bear and reading a fruit snack package. I had to get a closer look and got this cute grin:


He had his new teddy bear, which he loves, his truck and some reading material and he was good for a while. Since then he's loved climbing into his chair. He plops down, puts his arms back, bounces it a few times, and just chills. He is so funny and smart.

1 comment:

  1. he is so cute! I love how they just do the funniest things. I wish we could hear their thoughts!

    ReplyDelete