Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 5

We went to the park with some friends to celebrate Independence Day. We had yucky food (picnic-type food... so disgustingly delicious), played some games, roller-blade danced (okay, let's be honest- only I roller-blade danced. The rest of the girls were jealous of my skillz, though), got eaten alive by the mosquitoes, and had a really fun time. We then came back to our house, made some raspberry ice cream, and watched a cheesy movie. It was a very successful 5th of July, indeed!

Liam was the bully, knocking over all the other kids to steal their doritos. He was caught orange-handed.


Sometime during our roller-blading, biking, walking adventure Liam fell asleep. This is him waking up, still in the stroller, realizing I put his hat on him to keep the sun from scorching his baby skin. He promptly took it off because he's a stinker.


And this adorable video is from on the way home after our fun day. Mike ran in to Freddy's to get some berries and other ice cream necessities while Liam and I played in the car. I was simply tapping the bottom of his foot and he thought it was so funny! The video is 2:28 just of Liam giggling. This is only the last 2:28 of about 5 minutes, too. I don't know why it was so amusing, but I LOVE his laugh. I can't get enough!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE how he keeps looking at the camera! What a cute! And his laugh is contagious! Wish I could see him 'live' and in person! Give him a hug!

    ReplyDelete