Monday, May 17, 2010

May 5th

We arrived in Pocatello on Monday, May 3rd. Liam adjusted well and had lots of fun hanging out with his cousins. My parents have been working on their house and it is looking amazing! This picture of Liam is in their dining room. The wood floor is beautiful, the trim is beautiful, the windows are beautiful. I love it!

May 5th was my niece, Kinlee's, first birthday. Kam and Kevin ordered a really cute cake, decorated the house in pink and brown, had yummy snacks, a pinata, and about 40 people at the party.

This was pre-party playing with Pa-Pa.





Saige and the spread:



Kinlee's personal cake. This thing ended up all over her face and clothes.


The birthday girl. Her mommy made her clothes- in pink and brown, of course! She's a doll!


I missed the pinata and didn't get any pictures of Kinlee eating her cake... Whit and Kam- send me some of those. It was fun. I think all the kids really had a great time and the adults had fun eating and talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment