Monday, May 17, 2010

May 12th

Elder Todd Choules entered the MTC on Wednesday, May 12th. He will be going to Phoenix, Arizona on June 3rd. We drove down to Utah on Tuesday night (the 11th), went to dinner at the Olive Garden, hung out with the Ferraris, and drove back to SLC to stay at Mike's Mom's house. On the 12th, Whitney, Kambree, and their kids went with my parents to drop Todd off at the MTC. (BTW- I stole these pictures from Todd's facebook page, posted by Whitney.)





Then Whitney wanted to get some pictures of the temples around the valley for her temple series. Kinlee, Saige, and Peyton went with Grandma and Pa-pa home to Pocatello while Whitney and Kambree drove to the temples. I met up with them at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. We then went to Jordan River, then to Draper. I didn't get any pictures of Draper because I had to pick Mike up from work. Holy huge houses around there, though! Whit- I need pictures that you took from there, as well as Provo and Mt. Timp.




I couldn't resist getting some cute pictures of my little peanut! He loved playing in the grass. I think these pictures turned out really cute.









No comments:

Post a Comment