Friday, February 12, 2010

Feb. 12

Just playing with Daddy. I think his face is awesome in this one!

More playing... honestly- he was laughing afterward. No Liams were harmed in the making of this photo.


Mid-spit again. I wish you could all see this kid in real life because he is silly.

I didn't realize until a couple of days ago that Liam likes to sleep in the corner of his crib. I'm not sure how he maneuvers his way over there, but it's pretty cute. I put him to bed one night in the completely opposite corner and 20 minutes later, when we went to bed, he was over in his favorite corner- completely out of his blankets. My son is so silly!


And this was the little cutie after his nap today. I heard him playing and talking- trying to get my attention- when I walked in the room I saw his big bright eyes peeking over the bumper and then he flashed a big ol' toothless grin. He was just asking for a photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment