Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Some recent pictures

I think I'm going to start posting a "Liam photo of the day" or at least a "Liam photo of the week." I think it would be interesting to see how he changes daily. It would also appeal to the grandparents, so...

I will start that tomorrow, since I didn't take a picture of the cute bug today. In the meantime, here are some recent ones.



Liam experienced snow for the first time on Dec. 29th. Portland got about 2 inches!


He is always finding new and interesting ways to suck his fingers. He also loves to suck on his sock monkey's hair, his Mommy and Daddy's fingers, his Mommy's neck and chin, and anything else he can get his mouth around.


I thought this was pretty cute.


He even cries sometimes, too. I think he's saying, "Mom, I swear I'm hungry. I gotta eat every 30 minutes if I have any chance of keeping my kankles."

No comments:

Post a Comment