Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Double Hat Trick

Our kid is a triple-threat-and-1, I tells ya! While changing a soggy diaper, Liam decided to do a number two right after Chelsie removed the soiled Pampers. To avoid getting his clothing dirty, she pushed them up toward the top of the changing pad, just in time for him to spit up on everything she was trying to avoid getting dirty. Just as she began lamenting the spit up, he urinated.

She just laughed and called me in to tell me all about it. So, I drew a bath:

Then he pooped in the bath:

Then he did his Voldemort impersonation, followed by a convincing Emperor Palpatine:


And here he is just being darn cute:

Little Turd Ferguson!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, you all better hope that these blogs are just a memory in OUR minds by the time Liam is a teen or you are SO going to pay for this one! I love it! Good to see that all systems are go!

    ReplyDelete